Avocado for Glowing Skin
Avocado is an excellent fruit for natural skin care. This fruit has a green skin, rough texture and is shaped like a pear. Avocado is full of powerful anti-oxidants that moisturize, rejuvenate the skin and prevents skin aging. This nutritious fruit is rich in essential oils and B-complex vitamins. Every bride can include avocado in her skincare bridal plan. Here are some benefits of avocados for skin.
- Avocado prevents skin dryness and itchiness. It has anti-inflammatory properties so it heals common skin problems like psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.
- Avocado is rich in vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, B5, B6, C, D, K and E. it stimulates the production of collagen and prevents pre-mature aging.
- It softens and moisturizes the skin, so avocado oil is used in many skincare products.
- Avocado is rich in essential oils that make the skin look radiant and glowing.
- It treats sunburns and heals the skin damaged by over exposure to sunrays.
You can make a homemade facial mask using avocado and oatmeal or you can rub avocado oil on your face to get better results. You can also eat this delicious fruit as it has nutritious value for the body. If you want that glowing look pre-wedding you should include avocado in your diet plan.
By: B&W Team